Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Unicorn - uniBlog: Karl M. Hartman


Well, on December 18th I won a soft-tip medalist tournament for $500. This was one of those tournaments that participants needed to qualify for to enter. I went out to the hosting pub one evening prior to the tournament and shot about 5 games. I paid 3000 won for each game, not counting the coin drop. My friend Petro was shooting with me. After the 5 games I was told that my scores were high enough for first place. Well, that seemed like a reasonable place to quit. Petro shot a few more and secured second-place. Neither of us thought of competing with each other, as our goal was to enter the upcoming tournament. So December 18th rolled around and we were off to the tournament. The tournament was a blind draw format where lower level players were paired with higher-level players.
Unicorn - uniBlog

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google