Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

darttournaments : Message: ADO Masters' Regional


I wanted to forward this message from Stacy Bromberg....

All I know at this point is that we are hosting the ADO Masters'
Regional on Thurs. night Jan. 25th. The scheduled start time is 6:00
PM sharp!

I don't know if I am 'technically' allowed to do this but I am
inviting anyone from Region II-2/3 to join us IF you are not having a
Regional. All the women are encouraged to join us here or, at least,
contact me so we can work on developing the women's participation in
our Regions. As of now, it sucks...so, I guess, it can only get
better. Or cease to exist at all....it's up to YOU!!!

Thanks.....Stacy
SNDA Asso. Rep.
darttournaments : Message: ADO Masters' Regional

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google