Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Unicorn - Sid Waddell - uniBlog 30/01/2007

I have rarely been more excited at this time of the year. It is apparently when people get most depressed as the Christmas bills come to roost and cold winds dispel what remains of the festive bonhomie. But if you’re a darts fan it’s Mardi Gras right through till May with the all-action Holsten Premier Darts League. We are starting at Plymouth on Thursday and I am licking the old Geordie lips.

My best line of the recent World Championship was, ‘It’s brutal. It’s vicious. But it’s a kind of poetry.’ That will do to set the tone for 15 weeks of sensational darts featuring the tungsten gallacticos. I hope this list doesn’t faze any of the lads because I’m known in some circles as The Black Spot.
Unicorn - Sid Waddell - uniBlog 30/01/2007

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google