Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Friday, March 30, 2007

Dartoids World Bob Elliott is one of the GOOD guys!

# 288 04/01/2007

Sometimes I can’t start writing fast enough. This was the case when I learned about my old friend Bob Elliott.

Elliott and I go back to my early days in darts in the Cape Cod Dart League (CCDL). I was just beginning to venture beyond the comfort zone of “C” league play and into the intimidating world of blind draws.

My early experience was not good. Quite often if I drew one of the better shooters I was treated with disrespect. The added stress of trying my best to shoot well with someone who didn’t want to be my partner caused my darts to fly worse than normal. Regularly I headed home sorry that I’d gone out in the first place.

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google