Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

#darts Chris Mason says he will retire...

Today at the Grand Slam of Darts Mason said he had lost his love of the game and the will to put in the long hours of practice required to compete at the top levels of the game. He spoke of the enjoyment he's had competing against an outstanding crop of players in both the BOD and the PDC. He lament the miss opportunities in key matches during his career. In the end he believes his final matches will be in the World Championships qualifier, or the World Championships if he qualifies for them. When Stuart Pyke asked what he would do after darts, Chris Mason joke; "I may go after your job..." Pyke retorts after pause... "I'm at a loss for words."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to go to school with mason and he is such a prick

Sheila Horswell said...

Ialso know Chris Mason from the school days - I have grown up in the last 30 years and no doubt so has Chris - I see you don't have the bottle to put your name!!!

Sheila Horswell said...

I also know Chris from the school days and Hillfields - I am sure after nearly 30 years we have all grown up and moved on!!

search this site or the web...

Google