Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

another email...

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that there will be one more open cricket qualifier hosted by the PDA at the Dolphin Lounge in Anaheim this Saturday, November 1st. Start time was slated for 12 noon, however, there were some that expressed that they may not be able to get there until 1pm due to scheduling conflicts. If you cannot make it until after 12noon, please email me and let me know or call me on my cell at 949-500-1062 and I will make sure that you are entered into the event that day.

This is open for men's and ladies and if enough show up for both, they will be separate events.

Thanks everyone! Good luck!

Take care!!! Anne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out my new websites!

SLEEPYKRAMER.COM

SLEEPYKRAMER's ONLINE STORE

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google