Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

from the email inbox... 3-18-09 - ADO Regional 2-2

Hi all.

Just a reminder for this weekend and I have attached the flyer for the Pat Murphy Open. Hope to see you all there.

Also, the men's Masters regional will be at the Fleet Reserve in Poway on Sunday. Start time will be 10am.

Unfortunately, we did not have any women to participate in the ladies regional last weekend, however, if I can gather some interest and get some raffle tickets going at the Pat Murphy, the ladies could play a regional on Sunday and start at noon. Please ladies, if you are interested, let me know and find me at PMO to get things going.

See y'all this weekend!

Take care!!!

Anne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out my new websites!:

SLEEPYKRAMER.COM
SLEEPYKRAMER.COM ONLINE STORE

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google