Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dartoids World: "It’s Amazing What Happens When You Shake the Bushes!

Dartoids World: "It’s Amazing What Happens When You Shake the Bushes!
# 271 08/23/2006

I rustled the bushes once where I lived as a boy in Ohio and an empty bird’s nest fell into my mother’s garden. Down here in Florida small lizards scramble for cover. In other parts of the world where the bushes are bigger and uglier, like Sumatra and Boston, orangutans and even people come tumbling out. That’s what happened following my column two days ago reporting on the issues that are closing in on the embattled Board of Directors of the Minute Man Dart League (MMDL) in Massachusetts.



Although I have been communicating with people for months and thought I had a handle on the situation – the basic issues of financial fumbling or worse, conflicts of interest, unfair elections, mistreatment of those who ask questions about how the league is run, and more – even I was surprised at the number of people who bounded from cover to let me know that my words had struck a cord. "

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google