Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Friday, August 04, 2006

SEWA-darts.com & Dartplayer.net: Where did you start?

So have you ever felt the need to tell your own story of how you got started in darts? If so here's your chance at SEWA-darts forum:

SEWA-darts.com & Dartplayer.net Where did you start?: "Reading through the forum (so much good info here!) I've noticed that quite a few of you have played for a loooonnnnnngggggg time, some since childhood. Being totally new to the game in my mid-thirties, I'm having to start from the beginning; I can't even consistently hit fat singles yet. For those of you who started in your teens or in adulthood, how well did you play when you first started? Did you find singles easy, or were you all over the board, like me?

Just curious."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm blogworthy. Cool!!!

search this site or the web...

Google