Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Sunday, February 08, 2009

... moving from the United States to the Leeds

I got this message the other day and wondered if there was anything I could do to help. So my first thought was to suggest that he join some forums such as The Dartdoard - darts forum (clickable link) or BDO Player's Froums - (clickable link) and ask for feedback. Then I thought that I could just post it and see what happens. Someone who reads this blog may be able to help by sending an email or posting a comment...

A reader writes...


I am moving from the United States to the Leeds area in march.
I was wondering the bars that would be best to possibly join a league or the best bar for the best competition
My email address is
tyler-kiley"at"hotmail.com

thanks in advance

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google