Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Monday, January 17, 2011

#BDO Anastasia Dobromyslova has returned to the British #Darts Organisation

2008 World Champion Anastasia Dobromyslova has returned to the British Darts Organisation after a “fantastic” two years with the Professional Darts Corporation.

“It has been a tough decision,” Anastasia revealed. “Everyone in the PDC has been so kind, supportive and helpful but I feel that for my career, I need to go back to basics and learn how to win again.”

She added: “Darts is my job and this is the right decision at this stage in my career, as it was to come to the PDC after I won the World Championship at the Lakeside.”
http://www.unicorn-darts.com/news/2011/1/11/anastasia-heads-back-to-bdo.aspx

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google