Hi everybody in the Portland Dart area and who is willing to come to Portland,
As I already wrote in another topic, I want to start a tournament series for the Portland area soon. I will publish from now on all information, stats and more on my webside LINK and here in SEWA. The flyers will be available in all the dart locations in PDX and of course here in as a download.
So please - CLICK ME - to download the flyer.
This tournament series will be open to everybody! Please find some facts below!
One monthly tournament from December to June with a pointbased ranking system, payout and Jackpot for “Masters-Tournament” of the Top 8-16 players (related to overall attendee)
1. - ENTRY - 15$ per Tournament
2. - TOURNAMENT AMOUNT - 8 ranking tournaments + MASTERS
3. - DIRECT PAYOUT - 10$ x amount of attendees. Pot will be split in a certain percentage pattern to the Top 8 players.
4. - MASTERS JACKPOT - 5$ x amount of attendees are going to fill the Jackpot for the MASTERS
5. - RANKING POINTS - Certain point pattern to Top 12 of each tournament. Points will be added to the ranking points and this will give you your ranking position
6. - MASTERS TOURNAMENT - Tournament of the TOP players after the final ranking tournament in May – (average 25 people per ranking tournament -->1000$ tournament)
7. - LADIES JACKPOT - Each Tourney will get a bonus jackpot for ladies. 3$ per player will be splitted 50%-30%-20% to the Top 3 women of the day
24 people with an entry of 15$ are in the tournament. The total amount of money would be 360$. 240$ we will put into the payment of the actual tournament, 120$ will be added to the Jackpot of the "MASTERS".
1st Place ~ 30% ~ 70$ - 12 Points
2nd Place ~ 18.5% ~ 45$ - 9 Points
3rd place ~ 12.5% ~ 30$ - 7 Points
4th place ~ 10.5% ~ 25$ - 5 Points
2x5th place ~ 8.0 % ~ 20$ - 3 Points
2x7th place ~ 6.25% ~ 15$ - 2 Points
4x9th place – 0$ - 1 Point
If we have an average of 25 attendees after all 8 tourneys, the top 16 of the ranking would be invited to play the MASTERS for 1000$ in total, without any entry fee. If the average is higher than 25, we would have more than 1000$ and vice verca
Below 40 Attendee --> Round Robin 2 legs 501 Double Out / Cricket - dependent on the group amount and size max. Top3 goes to Round 2
Above 40 Attendee --> 8 Groups playing on 8 boards Double KO best of 3 - 1st on winner and 1st on loser side will go to top16 - 501 Double Out / Cricket - winner on cork decides game and starts - Final leg needs additional cork
Double KO with max. 16 player - Group or Board winners (double KO boards - winner side) are seated and won't play their 2nd and 3rd place.
Match for 3rd and 4th place
Best of 5 - 501 Double Out / Cricket - alternate - winner on cork decides game and starts - legs are alternately Cricket or 501 - Final leg needs additional cork for start and game
Best of 5 - 1st of winner side needs 1 set - winner loser side 2 sets - 501 Double Out / Cricket - alternate - winner on cork decides game and starts - legs are alternately Cricket or 501 - Final leg needs additional cork for start and game
Sign up 1.30pm – 2.30pm
Location Sellwood Public House
8132 SE 13th Ave., Portland (503)736-0179
Dates & Locations
The shoots are ALWAYS Saturday afternoon at 3.00 pm - Sign up 1.30pm-2.30pm
12/27/2008 - Sellwood Public House
01/24/2009 - A&L Sportsbar
02/21/2009 - Sellwood Public House
03/14/2009 - A&L Sportsbar
03/28/2009 - Sellwood Public House
04/25/2009 - A&L Sportsbar
05/16/2009 - Sellwood Public House
06/06/2009 - A&L Sportsbar
06/13/2009 - A&L Sportsbar - MASTERS
If you have any additional questions, please let me know!!!
Portland-Singles-Ranking-Tournament-Series - we start!!!