Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Handling Disappointment

From the Blog of: David “The Scorpion” Fatum
Professional Dart Player and Paramedic Firefighter
So it has been awhile since I have wrote a article so I figured I would write one that hits close to home with me right now. How do you handle disappointment on the toe line? I have just finished two weeks on the PDC tour (4 events) and already you hear people saying how poor they are playing or the results they have received. I was talking with James Wade and he was saying how bad he is right now, number 3 in the world who made a bit over 600K US last year playing darts feels like he sucks. So it does not matter if you are a league player or someone that travels the world playing darts everyone suffers disappointment but how you handle it will separate who you are.
(full blog post...)
David Fatum's Bio

Post a Comment

search this site or the web...

Google