Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Handling Disappointment

From the Blog of: David “The Scorpion” Fatum
Professional Dart Player and Paramedic Firefighter
So it has been awhile since I have wrote a article so I figured I would write one that hits close to home with me right now. How do you handle disappointment on the toe line? I have just finished two weeks on the PDC tour (4 events) and already you hear people saying how poor they are playing or the results they have received. I was talking with James Wade and he was saying how bad he is right now, number 3 in the world who made a bit over 600K US last year playing darts feels like he sucks. So it does not matter if you are a league player or someone that travels the world playing darts everyone suffers disappointment but how you handle it will separate who you are.
(full blog post...)
David Fatum's Bio

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google