Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Chris Scutt, Georgetown - Dart player says ‘thanks’

Dart player says ‘thanks’
Monday December 22 2008
Georgetown,ON,Canada


Dear editor,
Upon returning from the Winmau World Masters Dart tournament in England I just wanted to thank everyone for their support in getting me there.
Many thanks to Erwin and Carla See, Hunter Carroll and Andrew Jonkman who organized my successful fundraiser and all who attended and those who just wanted to help me out.
I had an amazing experience and it came down to my missed doubles that knocked me out after the second round. I have many tournaments ahead of me next year and will try and do my best to get another invitation next year.
Chris Scutt, Georgetown (source link...)

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google