Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Saturday, January 17, 2009

An Interview with Hungary's Nandor Bezzeg

Coordinated by Eniko Harsanyi...

How old are you and where did you grow up?
I was born in 1971 in Hungary. I grew up in Jászladány.

How old were you when you started playing darts?
I was quite old with my 27 years.

Do you believe you have some natural talent?
I think everybody has a natural talent, who can achieve his/her goals. Of course it is a question of personality when we see how far he/she goes. Like everyone, who has results, it is important to have a proper training plan that will improve his/her knowledge. I also have one, which I constantly change depending on my actual abilities. (full Passionate Darted interview link...)

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google