Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dartoid's World 1-12-09

Greetings!

I was lucky. Twice.

I made it out of Bangkok – just four hours before thousands of armed anti-government protesters stormed through police lines and into the departure area at Suvarnabhumi Airport, shutting it down for a week. Then, due to a fortuitous last minute change in schedule I postponed plans to stop in Mumbai, where I was booked at the Taj Mahal hotel. Instead I popped a little blue pill and slept most of the twenty-odd hour flight home to Tampa.

It was not until I turned on the evening news that I learned of either event that might have extended my stay in Asia, forever. Such is life in Dartoid's World...

Click here for the rest of this column.

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google