Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ME & MY MONEY: I've lost 20 grand on a single dart

Darts legend and TV pundit Eric Bristow MBE, 51, won the world championship five times during his heyday in the Eighties.

His autobiography, The Crafty Cockney, is out now. Separated from his wife Jane, he lives in Leek, Staffordshire, with his children from that marriage, Louise, 17, and James, 15.

HOW MUCH WAS IN YOUR FIRST WAGE PACKET?

I got paid £12 a week way back in 1971 as a 14-year-old, when I used to work as a proof reader up in the City at St James Advertising Agency. That worked out at about £700 a year. I didn't think I was rich, but I do remember that I used to a get a little green 15p luncheon voucher for my dinner, which I thought was a bit of a bonus.
eric bristow (full interview...)

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google